Learn To Drive Romford
At Wests School of Motoring our Instructors work to a strict code of conduct in order for you to receive the best possible tuition.
- Is he or she fully qualified. In other words a green licence holder, the expiry date is clearly shown on the licence.
- How reliable is the instructor, will they actually turn up every time.
- Uses a driver development card to track your progress.
- Adapts tuition for you.
- Gives you a full lesson of one-to-one tuition.
- How much time will you spend parked up listening to your instructor talk.
- Does not use a mobile phone during your lessons.
- Not used as a taxi to pick up the next pupil whilst on your lesson.
- Is the instructor insured to allow provisional licence holders to drive their car.
- Produce an insurance certificate to prove this.
- Does the Instructor produce confirmation that they have had a Criminal Records Bureau
check carried out on them. The DVSA insist that all Instructors are subject to this check in order to verify their
suitability to become a driving instructor.